BY-M1000 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
BY-M1000 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone.
• Broadcast-quality condenser microphone
• Cardioid, Omnidirectional, and Bidirectional polar patterns
• Wide frequency range and ultra-low noise
• Off-axis rejection for clean recordings
• Included shock mount & pop filter
• Controlled by low-cut filter switch
• 0dB ,-10 dB Pad switch
• Electrically balanced output
• 3-Pin XLR plug
• 24V or 48V phantom power
• All-metal housing
• Included 3/8" and 5/8" thread
BY-M1000 is a 34mm(1.3″) diaphragm condenser microphone,
with sturdy all-metal housing, three selectable polar patterns, -10dB switch design
BOYA BY-M1000 is suited for capturing instruments and vocals in project and professional recording applications,
such as singers, songwriters, podcasters, voiceover artists, field recorders, and home studio recordings.
Additionally, the microphone offers a 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response for accurately reproducing audio signals in a variety of ranges.
The microphone uses standard 24V or 48V phantom power, which is supplied through the standard XLR connector.
|Polar Pattern:||Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Bidirectional|
|Frequency Response:||20– 20,000Hz|
|SN:||80dB and more|
|Output Impedance:||200 Ohm|
|Power Requirement:||24V or 48V Phantom|
|Dimensions:||207 x 115 x 185mm(8.1” x 4.5” x 7.3”)|
|Weight:||812g (29 oz)|
|Dimensions||8.5 × 4.4 × 7.8 in|
- Store Name: MYCommerce
- Vendor: MYCommerce
- No ratings found yet!
$15.99 – $18.99$15.99 – $18.99