Kente Cloth – Authentic Hand woven Traditional African Cloth. Genuine African Fabric from Bonwire, Ghana.
Authentic Kente cloth from Ghana
This African fabric is handwoven from pure cotton.
Kente an authentic hand woven cotton fabric comes in many colors.
It is a traditional cloth worn by chiefs, kings, royals and the wealthy in Africa.
Kente cloth can used to make dress for men, women, and children.
It can also be used to make Kente stole
Here are a few Kente fabric colors their meanings Symbols and Brands.
● black: spiritual strength, maturity; mourning and funeral rites
● red: blood, death, political passion, strength
● blue: peace, love, unity, and harmony
● gold or yellow: wealth, royalty
● green: growth, harvest, renewal
● white: purity, cleansing rites, festive occasions
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 8 in|
- Store Name: MYCommerce
- Vendor: MYCommerce
- No ratings found yet!